Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fashion Consultant Opportunities

I really need to put a quick plug on here for our Diviine ModesTee Fashion Consultant business opportunities.  If interested, you can become a Fashion Consultant for Diviine ModesTee for a small investment initially of a clothing/swimsuit kit.  You are able to work on your own time, around family or another job...whatever!  You can work as much or as little as you want, it's entirely up to you.  

While the main purpose of this blog is not to advertise for Consultants I'd be very remiss if I did not at least mention it.  If you think this is something you  might be interested in learning more about fill out the little form below and to the right and hit "submit" or email me at sandy@diviinemodestee.com and I will be thrilled to send you some more information.  Also check out Diviine Modestee to see our clothing, skirts and swimsuit lines.  

No comments: