Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Back in the day, when I worked at the local mall I swore to myself that I would never again set foot in a mall on Black Friday. And I haven't. Black Friday is the most nightmare-ish day ever invented, followed by Valentine's Day, in my opinion. I will never forget several years ago when my Mother-in-Law boasted that she stood in line at Fred Meyer for two hours in the freezing cold, finally elbowed her way in to the store, stood in a very long register line for another hour all for a discount on SOCKS! I can tell you now that there is no discount on socks...doesn't matter what store, what brand....that would make that worth it to me.

Now cyber-shopping...THAT is something I could do any time, any day. I don't even need a special day like Cyber Monday for it. But for those of you who want to cyber-shop this weekend Diviine Modestee has a good BlackFriday/Cyber Monday sale going on: Select dresses (including new arrivals!) are anywhere from 20-40% off, swimwear is 20% off AND we are also offering FREE shipping on dress orders of $100+.

No socks on sale. Sorry.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Wow...that is pretty crazy about the socks! I don't know if I'd be able to do that either. I'm more of a Cyber Monday kind of girl! I just got myself three pairs of shoes. Definitely for Christmas. And probably for the rest of next year. They cost a fortune but it included two pairs of boots so I think it was legit ;)


clothedmuch.blogspot.com