Monday, January 4, 2010

Out with the Old, In with the New


I got a little bee in my bonnet today to update the blog. It's been a while and frankly, about time! The first thing I noticed when logging on to Diviine Grapeviine today was that we have even more followers! Welcome! We're glad to have you along for the ride and hope that you will feel welcome here.

The next thing I noticed was that the Holiday template needed to go. Just like at home it's time to pack away the decorations, vacuum up the pine needles, clean and tidy up. After searching for quite a while I found this blog skin that you see now and fell in love. Hopefully you will find it easy on the eyes and easy to navigate. Who knows...I may decide to change it up again soon but for now, I'm really loving the look. Those of you who blog know, however that each time you change templates you lose many of the widgets. So I'm off to re-add all those little details.

I'm glad to have you all along for the ride this year. Diviine Modestee has some great things on the horizon!

No comments: