Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ready....Set....Swim!

The new 2010 Diviine Modestee swim line is HERE! We've been working hard in the warehouse the last week getting ready for this big day. Unloading the shipment, taking inventory, unpacking, etc, etc. Hard work... broke several nails down to the nub, dropped a box on my toe...just to have everything ready for our big launch. You can, of course, see it all on our website but here's a quick preview of a couple of my favs:

This is one of the new designs called Ruffle Square Halter and this particular fabric is called Purple Circles. For those of you who've loved our Square Halter, you will love this one as well. Same great coverage (especially for a halter), same great full support but with added cute ruffles. She's also wearing the Boy Brief which has a little lower cut on the leg, but still more flattering than the boyshort length.

This picture I already posted on Facebook yesterday as a preview, but I am showing it again because it's my absolute favorite. This is the suit that I am doing my Summer Swimsuit Shapeup for. The Ruffle Banded Halter, is another new style shown above in purple and available in several other colors and it is adorable. I will think I have died and gone to heaven if I can look like the model in mine! This is (I think) one of the only v-neck halters on the market that comes high enough to not show any cleavage. The ruffle at the neckline adds even more subtle coverage so that it is a modest swimsuit, but yet stylish and definitely not frumpy.

Ok...a couple more:

The classic Square Halter in Teal Waves. This is a suit style that by popular demand we have done for several years in a row but in different colors. An adorable modest swimsuit with great cleavage coverage and support.

Now for some fun prints...this one is the Purple Zigzag print. I really like this print: from far away it looks like zigzags as you can see, but up close it has a whole different pattern, almost like snakeskin only so much more beautiful. This is the Banded Halter with the Ruffle Swim Skirt.

I really like this pattern called Teal Starburst. These "starbursts" are the coolest design, not stars, not quite flowers, but not quite simply retro circles either. Just trust me...it's the BEST. I got to give this Square Halter and Banded Midrise a trial run last November in Hawaii and I got a lot of compliments on it at the pool. Funny thing was that amid all the ladies also in their swim attire, I was covered the most and yet (in my opinion) had the cutest suit there!

This is another pattern called Bubbles shown with the Banded Halter and Ruffle Skirt again. It's a fun, colorful, playful print that we've done on several styles including the Banded Halter and the Ruched Tankini with Sash. All are adorable done in this print!

These are only a handful of the new suits and colors that we have ready to go. So if you have a cruise planned, a winter trip to a warmer place or just think ahead to summer better than the average person, you need to either come by our store or head to Diviine Modestee's website.

No comments: